- Producer – Hannah Chestnutt
- Director – Jacob Crow-Mains
- Actress – Alice Wrobel
- 1st AD / BTS Photographer – Aydin Hussein
- Editor / DOP – Jacob Crow-Mains
- Costume / Makeup – Hannah Chestnutt
- Sound Designer / Mix – Todd Sinden
- 2nd Sound Design / Foley – Barnaby Jack Malins
Plastic – About The Film
This is a short film to raise awareness on the impact humans are having on the natural world.
Waste disposal is among the abundance of problems caused by humans (plastic being the most harmful).
Our waste is frequently damaging wildlife and natural ecosystems.
People have become desensitised to environmental concerns. Although things are improving, our global population continues to grow. Our habits as a species remain unsustainable and we’re already starting to face the repercussions.
Despite this film attempting to be just another voice, It’s important to continue to spread these messages so we can develop further as a sustainable species.
We have linked some useful resources below – Click on the Info-graphics to find out more.
To find out our top 5 tips for sustainable living, click here.
Or, to find out about the best household eco-products, read this.
Behind The Scenes Shots
-Photos by Aydin Hussein